Thursday, July 10, 2014

First week of PiYo Results

After my first week of PiYo, eating clean, and drinking shakeology every day- I am down 5 pounds and 2 inches around my arms and my stomach! I am seeing amazing results with this program. The program is low impact but high calorie burn. All the reviews I've been hearing have said the second week is more intense than the first week..... I'm ready- BRING IT ON!!!




My second week of PiYo looks like this:
Monday: Sweat
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Define- Lower Body/ couple's golf league
Thursday: Define- Upper Body
Friday: Sweat
Sunday: Core




Do you feel like you need a reset from the July 4th holiday weekend? Are you ready to have someone believe if you and help you achieve your goals? YOU WILL NOT FAIL, WE can do this together! Join me in the 21 day bikini blaster challenge, we will clean up our nutrition, use moderate exercise, and portion control to get back in the groove and get that bangin' body back before summer is over! Contact me or leave a comment below to participate! 5 spots are left, it starts July 14!


No comments:

Post a Comment