Friday, July 11, 2014

Comfort Zones

"Comfort Zone" something I know I have been trapped in for far too long. I don't know how many times I said "I'd like to do that.... or I wish I could do that..." but was always afraid to just DO IT. It would require me to step out of my safe zone, my security. It would mean I'd have to be vulnerable to not only myself but others; and to someone with low self esteem, who doesn't like the image they see in the mirror, that's not an easy task. Yesterday was a huge step for me, I posted a picture of me WORKING OUT... yep all out there moving and shaking for the world to see. And guess what? I didn't die, no one was hurt, and the sun still came up the next day. I will say it felt pretty damn good too! So today, challenge yourself to do one thing that makes you step outside of your comfort zone and I can guarantee it will feel pretty damn good too!



No comments:

Post a Comment