Monday, August 4, 2014

DOUBLES

Yesterday I started DOUBLES.... I have my first wedding dress fitting on Friday and it is time to kick it into gear! No excuses. I am responsible for the body I have, the goods the bads and the uglys. No one else is to blame for any aspect of your life but yourself. If you want the results you HAVE TO DO THE WORK! Is it going to be easy- NO! If it was easy everyone would do it. You have to really deep down want it. There are going to moments were you "fail" we're human, of course we're not going to be perfect every minute of the day; but what will set you apart is your ability to brush yourself off get back up and push play the next day! Give yourself a break and get back on track! Today is day 2 of DOUBLES!! Who's with me?!





No comments:

Post a Comment